Here is what Lexi is getting for Easter plus some additional awesome Easter Basket ideas.
1. Two buckets to start her first garden ( as a part of 52 Weeks of Experiences)
2. Bunny Ears ( Target dollar bin)
3. FurReal Bunny ( that hops and moves). I haven’t tried it out yet, but Daily Mom covered a FurReal toy in the Christmas Toy guide and it looks fun.
5. Slinky ( a blast from the past)
6. Chirping Chick ( this one is really cool. When you sit it down in your palm, it starts chirping. Lexi will get a kick out of it, I am sure)
7. Yoyo ( not pictured. She has been asking for a yo-yo for a month now, so I figured it was time)
3. Emi-Jays – Hair ties that double as a bracelet when not worn. I’ve bought other cheaper hair ties of that type and there is no comparison. I love their bright colors for Easter, that’s all we use for Lexi, so I ordered some for Easter too.
Other ideas that I would totally get if it wasn’t for the fact that we already have these items:
1. Rockee toothbrush! This is amazing! Easy to hold and when dropped the head doesn’t hit the floor. It always stays upright.
2. Babiators – I’ve been in love with them since we got our first pair. I’ll be doing a sponsored post for the brand, but they would make a perfect Easter gift. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Tags: baby, baby blog, best baby blog, best mommy blog, easter, easter basket, easter basket ideas for a 2 year old, easter basket ideas for a preschooler, easter bunny, easter for a 2 year old, easter for a toddler, easter gift for a toddler, easter gifts, mommy blog, mommy blogger, mommy travel blog, popular baby blog, popular mommy blog, popular toddler blog, toddler, toddler blog, toddler easter, toddler preschooler, toddler travel blog, top baby blog, top mommy blog, travel blog, travel blogger
Trackback from your site.