Blooper Reel {from Gender Reveal}

Written by Elena @The Art of Making a Baby on. Posted in BABY, FUN TIMES, My Pregnancy, VIDEO

If you watched and enjoyed our Gender Reveal from exactly a year ago, you might just as well have fun watching this.

I almost dropped this project for lack of time, but when I was cleaning out my video folders, I just couldn’t bring myself to delete the blooper shots, so I made a GAG REEL out of them.

It’s a good reminder of how much fun we had shooting the Gender Reveal video.

And it so happens that I made it in time for the  anniversary of finding out the sex of our baby!

Tags: , ,

• Elena C.

Aaaaaaa!!!! Loved it! :)
    I totally love it when you’re so giggly :)

• lara

For the ones outside the car…did you just put the tripod in the middle of a public parking lot?!?

• Amanda

lol.. My favorite part is when you’re like “I’d be okay with a boy too” and your husband just stares at the camera hahaha

• Tara

I love it! And I love how much fun you and hubby had making the video!! that is awesome!

• Ashley

This is SOOOOOOOO adorable I teared up with you!!

We find out on Thursday and are using cake to find out (the filling will be either pink or blue) :) soooo excited!!!!!

• Anna

Ha ha ha oh I didn’t realize you had trials lol btw who’s video recording?

• Kim

You are using the term gender when you mean sex. Gender is a social construction but sex if the biological component. She has XX chromosomes and female genitalia, so we call her a girl. Her gender is something that will be determined by her and she gets older.

I’m very well aware of that, however the accepted term for a reveal of the baby’s sex is “gender reveal”. I don’t think “Sex reveal” would have the same meaning. I know it’s incorrect, but so are many pronunciations of words that people use on daily basis.

• melissa

Hubs and I both cried! Truly beautiful! We are doing something similar but with balloons. What program do you use for constructing the video? I still need to get one….