Effective September 7th, we are taking our yearly 2 week Disney/Universal vacation and I won’t be around this blog or replying to comments (much). You are free to comment, I will go through them all and reply when I get back.
The following are the posts that you can expect upon my return (requests are welcome):
- The Evolution of Lexi’s Hair
- Photography for Mommies: Concepts
- Lexitwins playdates
- First Outing without Lexi ( from months months ago, but I want to write a few words about it)
- Girls’ Get Together in pictures ( from Daily Mom)
Toddler Routines Posts
- Potty Training: how it’s going
- Toddler Routines: Meal TImes
- Toddler Routines: Sleep
- Our Sleep Journey: newborn to toddler bed, what helped/what didn’t
- Lexi’s Meals: in a week
- Fostering Love for reading
- Fostering Love for Music
- Playroom: Part 2, Organization
- Disney Fashion: What she wore edition
- Day by Day Recap
- Disney/Universal with a Toddler, by Park: where to go, what to see, what to ride, what to bring.
- Disney video
- Lexi awards: 3-9 months
- Lexi Awards 9-12 Months
- Lexi Awards 12-18 months
- Best Educational Toys for 18 months olds
- High Chair Line up and comparison
- Best Toddler Books
- Why I blog?
- Why I listen to my baby and not other people’s advice
- Bilingual Upbringing
- Easy Hair Routines
- Working out with an active toddler and a busy schedule
- Cooking: How I do it
Trackback from your site.