Lexi’s 1st Birthday {the “after party”}

Written by Elena @The Art of Making a Baby on. Posted in BABY, Birthdays, FUN TIMES, LIFE, Life as a Toddler, Monthly Updates, PHOTO, TODDLER

Last part of the Birthday Photos.

{All photography (except for the after party ones) is by Stacey Downey Photography, editing by The Art of Making a Baby}.

Some of the photos got over-sharpened in the process, but I was out of time to redo the collages. Boo.

Once most of the guests left, we let the babies play at the Svan Table and Chairs ( which by the way is the best freaking thing ever). Some roses and sweet snacks entertained them for a very long time.

Then we had a mini photoshoot of the (technically two) birthday girls, Alexis and Alexa and finally just hung out with the family and opened gifts.

I won’t be giving you a play-by-play- the photos are pretty self-explanatory.

bday317

bday316

Bdaypart3 (1)

bday315

bday3

bday314

bday313 bday312 bday311 bday310 bday39 bday38 bday37 bday36 bday35 bday34 bday33 bday32 bday31 bday3   Bdaypart3 (4)  Bdaypart3 (2)

bday42 bday41 bday4

IMG_5847

COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY

A Veggie Soup for Toddlers: How to get your kid to eat their veggies.

• Lara

We see pics of your Alexi all the time, so we know what a doll she is – but I just wanted to say how freaking adorable other Lexi is too! What a doll – she has the most delicate, sweet little face! She looks like she’s tall like your Lexi too – or maybe even taller? Hard to tell. Either way, adorable!

(P.S. the pic of you smelling the rose sitting at the table is in there twice!)

Yes, she’s absolutely beautiful. I have some gorgeous photos of her coming up that I took for our Easter Photoshoot.

• Anna Kochetkova

Your photography is stunning, girl! Thank you for sharing! Love flicking your works through, its absolutely gorgeous just like yourself :))

• Corinne

Such a great photo post! She’s got lots of people who adore her, lucky girl. I can’t be,I’ve how much her hair has grown in just a few short months!

Also, Andrew looks so much like GrandmaUSA!

• Jewlie

Elena, do you have Instagram? I’d love to follow you!

• Mai

What a perfect party…inspiration for other like me in love with the Paris theme.
    Where did you get the after party outfit? It’s so cute
    Thanks for sharing

• Mai

Elena,
    I’m obsessed with Paris as well, so seeing your ideas had help me a lot to plan by next October first Birthday for my daughter. I was talking about the outfit she has on the few first pictures of the “{The after Party}” chapter. You are holding her on the air…and it has the Eiffel Tower on the front and all over bottom. Is simply adorable!!!!! Thanks much for sharing!

• Mai

Elena, I’ve checked the link you mentioned PoppinDotsBoutique but they don’t have it any more…
    Would you send me yours? For real? OMG, that’s awesome :-)
    Please let me know how should we do.
    WOOOOHOOOOO you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!