This is what life was like for us last month:
1. Lexi, the explorer, at the zoo
3. At the children’s museum “shopping”. She totally took to the concept without any explanation.
4. Saying by to daddy.
6. Paging through a book like an adult
7. Reading naked with daddy ( that’s the only way to read, haven’t you heard?)
8. Partner in crime
9. Looking extra adorable in her Clek’s Foonf car seat
10. Dress in Polarn O Pyret’s rose collection pants to go to class
11. Trying out her new Hape kitchen
12. Bear kisses
13. Sleeping while hugging a blanket, a bear and a diaper lol
14. Daytime nap on the crib mattress in the playroom
15. While running outside, i decided to try my hand at m old forgotten self-portraits. One cell phone timer and about 10-15 attempts later, I got this shot. and the one next to it.
17. At the children’s museum with Lexi twin.
19. My new tennis outfit. Now I gotta figure out how to start playing tennis again
20. Going home and waving bye to the music class.
21. Trying out red lips as advised on Daily Mom
22. My little mommy took my apron and put it on herself ( I then tied it around her)
23. My favorite “art” in the house. That massive picture of pre-birthday Lexi
24. This picture cracks me up. Every time daddy has to call or receives a call, Lexi runs into the office and begs to sit on his lap.
25. Playing in the kitchen
26. Bear snuggles
27. Really cool Boikido table
28. Looking adorable in her Matilda Jane outfit.
29. And finally, her favorite pastime – pushing her stroller with her little cloth baby inside.
Trackback from your site.